Complete tenda router troubleshooting tips that work!
Resolve tenda router not working errors within no time.
Tenda routers have emerged as the preferred choice for a lot of users. With features like MU-MIMO, improvised bandwidth, and better internet speeds, these devices are becoming the absolute favorite for them. If you’ve purchased a similar device for yourself, the next step means learning about the tenda router setup. While you may already be on it, with incomplete and inadequate assistance, you may end up with issues that may extend to tenda router login IP and the tenda login page as well. But, when you’ve got an assistant to help you with the complete setup process, you only focus on enjoying seamless internet. This website will tell you all about the tips and tricks you can follow to get rid of common Tenda router related issues.
Learn how to proceed with tenda router setup
Get tips on resolving Tenda login-related issues
Beginning with Tenda router setup
Connecting to the router network
There are two ways you can connect to the Tenda router network. Either wirelessly or wired.
Connect an ethernet cable from the LAN port of your router to the ethernet port on your computer system. Your computer system will detect the device network and connect to it automatically.
- Open the Wireless Networks section of your computer system/smartphone and locate the wireless network SSID of the Tenda router. When you see it, select it and click on the Connect button that appears. This is an open network and you won’t need any credentials to connect.
- Now, once you are connected to the router network, you’ll need to access the tenda router login IP to access the online web management page. The default Tenda router login IP address is 192.168.0.1. Type it in the address bar of your web browser and press the Enter key.
- You’ll now be directed to the online web management wizard for your Tenda router.
Configuring the settings
- On the main dashboard of the Tenda login page, you’ll see a form asking you to type the access credentials.
- In the username and the password section, type admin and click on the Login button. You will be taken to the home page where you’ll see a Get Started button. Click on the same to begin with configuring the network settings.
- On the next page that appears, you’ll need to select the internet type from the list of the same present. Select the one you have and click on the Apply button. If you aren’t sure about the one you should choose, select “Auto Detect” and click on the Next button.
- Now, click on the System Status button on the left hand side to check the internet connection status. Once working, you can get started with accessing the next window. If it shows, not working, check if the MODEM is connected to the router properly or not. Also, inspect other cable connections in the topology.
- Click on the “WLAN Settings” button and select the “Basic Settings” section to configure the name and the password of your wireless network. Change the SSID to whatever you like and select “Channel 6” from the next drop-down menu. Click on the “Apply” button to save the settings.
- Select the “Security Settings” button to set a password for your tenda router network. Select WPA-Personal as the network security mode and “AES” as the WPA Algorithm. Now, type a strong password of at least eight characters in length, and click “Apply” to save the details.
- The final tenda router setup screen will show the summary of the device network details which you can either record or print for future reference.
Tenda router troubleshooting tips
While you are trying to set up your tenda router, issues like the tenda router not working and more can distract you from enjoying access to a seamless internet. Here are steps to help you out:
If you see connecting as the connection status, follow the steps:
- Click on refresh on the page and then check the system status on the page. Now, check connection status by clicking on the WAN IP button. If the connection status shows “connected” and WAN IP is something other than 0.0.0.0, you can get online now. If you don’t see these values, follow the next step.
- Click on the “Advanced Settings” button on the left side. Here, choose MAC address Clone and click on “Clone MAC address.”
- Click on the “Apply” button to save the settings. This will cause your Tenda router to reboot. Once the router has restarted, go back to check the Connection status and the WAN IP values again.
If you still see the same values as earlier, follow the next steps.
- Turn off your DSL MODEM and the router. Now, after about 30 seconds, power them back on. Access the Tenda router homepage and click on the “System status” button in the middle of the page. Find the connection status and WAN IP. You will most likely see the values there. If you still face the same issues, you can reach out to the team at our end for help.
Need more help with tenda router troubleshooting and login? Get in touch with the team now!
Proessaywriting.com is rated as the top writing service that you can find online. They suggest a wide range of papers that are able to satisfy all the requirements. The company offers personalized service and is ready to support everybody who applies for help. A group of professional writers who are very experienced and skillful can write on any topic and deliver only premium papers which are deeply thought and original. You only need to contact them and give all the details about your paper in order to make it easier for the writer. Confidently order your paper and be sure that your information will never be shared with other people and nobody will know about your contacts with the company.
A-writer.com is a writing service company with a positive online reputation. Everybody who wants to have their essay written for them can apply for help from professional specialists who are ready to write in any field. They give sure guarantees that your paper will be authentic and mistakes-free. Plagiarism is not their cup of tea because they understand the importance of original papers. The company keeps constant communication with its customers and meeting all the requirements is its priority. All the writings are delivered within your preferred deadline and even urgent orders are available. Your safety is undertaken, and your rights are protected. Their prices are reasonable because they want to develop and attract more customers.